FRWD seeks an experienced Media Director responsible for the strategic direction and management of the industry-leading FRWD media department. This director-level digital media professional will proactively lead clients through their business and marketing transformations into a digital, analytics-driven world.
FRWD combines media/data and creative along with brand strategy, analytics and insight to genuinely impact client business and growth objectives. This role will guide, what is fundamentally, a digital transformation consultancy with strong test>learn>scale expertise. Our “Small Moves Every Day” mindset is the methodology that puts connections and audience strategy at the forefront of the work. The Media Director, will shape and enhance an integrated process, partnering with the Account, Strategy, Program Management, Test/Learn and Creative teams. The ideal candidate has a proven track record, training and inspiring a growing team, and has a passion for how digital marketing technologies can improve business effectiveness.
- A little managed chaos makes you feel right at home.
- You are passionate about digital marketing and want to do something meaningful.
- A positive team player with proven ability to motivate and lead their team.
- You realize data drives digital experiences and has the power to positively transform organizations and brand growth.
- You understand the power of collaboration.
- Someone has used the word entrepreneur to describe you.
- Be a leader who clients look to for strategy and the team looks to for guidance.
- Lead and work closely with media team (social, SEM, SEO, display, affiliate, mobile, programmatic, influencer, traditional, etc.) through planning and execution process.
- Direct and collaborate with media team to ensure strong error-free execution across all media tactics.
- Drive measureable, tangible business impact for clients.
- Motivate, coach and develop a growing team.
- Build and maintain a true partnership of innovation with external clients, local associations and National affiliates.
- Partner with account leads to grow revenue and build efficiency into process.
- 10+ years of digital media planning experience, including traditional (Broadcast, OOH, Radio, etc.).
- Digital Media Professional with the ability to build and deliver effective client solutions to an executive level.
- Ability to deliver strategy aligned to client business objectives, and package media/ outcomes.
- Build trust and generate momentum with clients.
- Well-versed in programmatic media/DSPs/DMPs.
- Well versed in the publisher/media industry with well established relationships.
Healthy combination of continuous self-learning, personal immersion in new platforms, and active participation in industry thought-leadership.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com