Manager, Consumer Products
FRWD seeks a Manager responsible for meeting and exceeding expectations across multiple Consumer Products client partnerships. In FRWD’s consulting model, the Manager is the day-to-day person, reporting to a Principal, responsible for bringing analysis to client work, packaging it effectively and persuasively, and translating it to action items for client and internal teams. The Manager often becomes an invaluable member of the client teams, translating business strategy into test & learn roadmaps, clear reporting and actionable insights. In some cases this role guides execution from other agencies or internal client teams, and in some cases testing and scaling are executed by FRWD subject matter experts. The Manager will earn the trust and respect of all stakeholders.
The true uniqueness in this particular role lies in its strategic consultancy to clients. The person will drive analysis and recommendations that guide marketing planning, brand strategy, resource mix and process, capabilities (technical and organizational), messaging and decisions regarding scale based on learning. A proven track record developing and contributing to successful, innovative and impactful marketing efforts is preferred.
About yourself, big picture:
- You have proven yourself as a leader for 4+ years. You are able to motivate others to bring their best thinking to projects and translate the team effort to strong results.
- You are passionate about marketing, understand the power of digital to transform top and bottom line results and apply data in new ways.
- Positive attitude, no matter what. You add energy to rooms and teams, help others see possibilities and clarity amidst uncertainty.
- You’re as comfortable in meeting with C-suite as you are with junior teams, and can toggle quickly between communication styles/needs across them.
- You have begun to develop a style of best practices to draw on, and are inclined toward solving problems through innovation.
And your skills:
- Business analysis in Consumer Products – in market performance data, consumer segmentation, brand health/strengths relative to a competitive set and consumer needs.
- Channel savvy preferred – ability to parse out performance in different distribution channels and develop effective solutions accordingly.
- Communication, especially in packaging content into effective client presentations and being the person leading the room in meetings, articulating clear action items and providing direction.
- Working in agile, shorter sprints instead of long planning cycles.
- Basic understanding of and interest in learning digital media systems, platforms, UX, creative experiences and analytics.
- Partnership oriented – with clients of course, and in working well with other agencies, in seeking out new technology, media, creative resources and persuading the best talent out in the world to want to help create opportunities for clients.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org